FAAPI 2013 was held not only on-site but also online at www.apiba.org.ar/faapi13.
The Conference Virtual Platform gave delegates access to the papers, slide presentations, video presentations and digital posters that had been submitted through the virtual call for papers. The Virtual Platform offered the following functions:
● Immediate access to the Programme and other relevant Conference information.
● Forums for posting questions.
● Connection to the Conference social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube) /apiba #FAAPI13
● Participating through questions for the speakers that will be broadcast online.
The following Keynotes Presentations were broadcast live during the Conference:
● Cristina Banfi: "The Landscape of English Language Teaching: Roots, Routes and Ramifications"
● Fernanda Coelho Liberali "Performing in a Creative Pre-Service Bilingual Teacher Education"
● Fred Genesee: "Myths and Misunderstandings about Dual Language Acquisition in Young Learners"
● Rainer Enrique Hamel: "La enseñanza de las lenguas extranjeras en la construcción del plurilingüismo en América Latina"
In addition, a selection of keynote presentations, academic conversations and thematic panels were recorded in high definition and were available from the virtual campus after the Conference to be downloaded or watched online. Click HERE to watch the presentations.