Co-organized by the British Council Argentina, FAAPI (Federación Argentina de Asociaciones de Profesores de Inglés) and APIBA (Asociación de Profesores de Inglés de Buenos Aires)
- British Council Aptis Action Research Award Scheme Winners.
- Presentations of research by teachers across Latin America for other teachers.
APIBA SIGs Opening Event 2017
APIBA SIGs Jeopardy!
APIBA SIGs Liaison Officer Fabricio Costa will take us on a tour of all APIBA SIGs using Interactive Whiteboards. This will be a hands-on, interactive event during which you will not only learn and experience APIBA SIGs, but also learn and experience the use of Interactive Whiteboards.
When? Saturday, March 18
What Time? 8.30 am
Where? INSPT-UTN, Av Triunvirato 3174 CABA (IT Lab A, 1st floor)
08.30 - 09.00: Registration
09.00 - 10.30: IWB Session “SIGs Jeopardy!”
10.30 - 11.00: Coffee Break
11.00 - 12.00: SIGs Individual Meetings
1. (Re-)Election of two SIG Coordinators
2. Exploration of interest areas to be dealt with in 2017 sessions
3. Following SIG events: online or on site? site / venue, date, time, and agenda (topics / activities / persons in charge / time allotted)