● to be a fully paid-up Member of APIBA
● to submit an application (see details below)
● to commit yourself to presenting (by 31 May) a speaker proposal for the 2016 FAAPI Conference to be held in San Juan in September 2016
How to apply
1. your CV (please include teaching experience and academic presentations, if applicable)
2. a passport size-type digital photograph
3. a brief explanation of why you are applying and why you think you should be granted the scholarship (about 150/200 words)
A decision will be made by APIBA’s Executive Committee by 29 February 2016.
Independent enrolment for this course: www.tinyurl.com/ac-wr-course
Details of contents, modality and tutors can be found at: www.tinyurl.com/ac-wr-course or simply from http://www.faapi.org.ar. Its main aim is to provide members of FAAPI affiliates with tools and accompaniment to present their production at the Annual Conference.