In order to qualify, you must:
- ● have no less than 1 year experience in the English teaching profession
- ● be a fully paid-up Member of APIBA, with at least 6 months as a member
- ● submit an application by April 7, 2017, including the following:
- your CV (including teaching experience)
- a passport size-type digital photograph
- a 400/500 word statement specifying why you are applying and why you think you should be the scholarship winner
If you win this scholarship, you should
- commit yourself to delivering a presentation/conducting a workshop for APIBA after getting your degree;
- commit yourself to participating in the APIBA BESIG for at least one year, etiher face-to-face, remotely or asynchronically;
- commit yourself to preparing one post per module about the learning experience to allow fellow teachers to learn about this program in the social networks;
- commit yourself to helping out in the organization of next year's APIBA BE Annual Conference (i.e. the 2018 edition).
You should submit your application explicitly stating that you commit to the four points above.