IMPORTANT - UPDATE: The deadline to apply for the Academic Writing Scholarship has been extended to April 7.
For APIBA members ONLY
Submissions deadline: April 7, 2017
Download full requirements, instructions & course info in PDF format
Online course: "Researching, writing and sharing in academic settings" by FAAPI (April 17 - July 31, 2017)
Have you ever wanted to present in a teachers’ conference but you’ve always felt you don’t have the skills yet?
Have you tried out an idea in your classes or implemented something that worked and felt it is worth sharing with colleagues, but do not know how to go about it?
Would you like to pave the way for a new road in your professional life?
If you have answered ‘At long last!’ or if these questions have piqued your interest, APIBA is more than glad to tell you that we are granting a scholarship for this online course, to be delivered from April 17 to July 31, 2017, and which supposes an investment of 4-5 hours a week.
● be a fully paid-up Member of APIBA (for at least one year)
● commit yourself to writing an essay about the importance of the role of teachers as researchers
● send the following along with your application, in electronic format
1. your CV (please include teaching experience and academic presentations, if applicable)
2. a passport size-type digital photograph
3. a brief statement specifying why you are applying and why you think you should be granted the scholarship (150-200 words)
Hurry up! Do not miss this amazing chance! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Independent enrolment for this course: http://www.tinyurl.com/researching-writing-sharing